- MARCC accounts are to be used only for the person who requested the account.
- Accounts should not be shared.
- Every PI has a group allocation of space where members of the group can share data , if necessary.
- All users are strongly encouraged to conduct minimal tasks on the login nodes. Any extended testing should be done using the debug queue or an interactive session.
- Only “open data” is allowed on MARCC (data that is not subject to any restrictions)
- Please see section on Bluecrab storage guidelines for policies regarding storage.
- Please see section on Allocation Policy for policies regarding allocations.