- MARCC accounts are to be used only for the person who requested the account.
- Accounts should not be shared.
- Every PI has a group allocation of space where members of the group can share data , if necessary
- All users are strongly encouraged to conduct minimal tasks on the login nodes. Any extended testing should be done using the debug queue or an interactive session
- Only “open data” is allowed on MARCC (data that is not subject to any restrictions)
- HIPAA data: Data subject to restrictions can be housed and analyzed ONLY on MARCC’s Secure System (MSE), which is different than the main Bluecrab cluster.
- Please see section on local file systems for policies with respect to storage.